HomeMarket InsiderStocks to Watch Today: Sun Pharma, Alembic Pharma, BEL, Crompton Greaves, and...

Stocks to Watch Today: Sun Pharma, Alembic Pharma, BEL, Crompton Greaves, and Campus Activewear

The SGX Nifty indicates a solid start for the Sensex and Nifty today. American market cues remained positive, with the Dow Jones, S&P 500, and Nasdaq all finishing in the green on Friday. According to experts, the Nifty will likely face resistance over 17,100 today, with immediate support at 16,800 on the downside.

Sun Pharma, Alembic Pharma, BEL, Crompton Greaves, and Campus Activewear are among the top stocks to watch.

Sun Pharma: Sun Pharma shares will be in focus as the business has entered into an agreement to buy 60% of Vivaldis Health and Foods Private Limited from its present owners, with the remaining 40% to be acquired in the future subject to certain terms and circumstances.

Alembic Pharma: The share price of Alembic Pharmaceuticals is in focus today as the firm passed the ANVISA (Brazil) GMP audit for its API-III Facility at Karakhadi I with no observations for its 56 APIs.

BEL (Bharat Electronics): Shares of Bharat Electronics (BEL) will be heavily traded after the business received a significant order for Rs 4,300 crore from the Indian Navy and Army.

Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd. (“Crompton”) and Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances Ltd. (“Butterfly”) announce a merger, with public shareholders of Butterfly receiving 22 equity shares of Crompton for every five equity shares owned by them in Butterfly as of the record date.

Campus Activewear: According to exchange data, Investment Trust Fidelity Series Emerging Markets Opportunities Fund purchased 33.39 lakh shares of Campus Activewear, Societe Generale purchased 40.56 lakh shares, and Fidelity Investment Trust Fidelity International Discovery Fund purchased 17.1 lakh shares at an average price of Rs 347 per share. TPG Global, a major investor, sold 2.32 crore shares in the block auction at an average price of Rs 347.24.

News Desk
News Deskhttps://businessheadline.in
Business Headline aims at providing you with all the insights around the business world along with creative write-ups and reviews by renowned global personalities. Additionally the Business Blog will help startups and enterprises to develop their business.
- Advertisment -

CRICKET SCORE LIVE

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

error: