Company announcement no. 8/2023
At Columbus A/S’ Annual General Meeting held on 24 April 2023, all proposals set out in the agenda were adopted, including the following;
- The Board of Directors’ report was adopted.
- The Annual Report for 2022 was approved.
- The Board of Directors’ proposal regarding distribution of profit was adopted, including payment of an ordinary dividend to the shareholders of DKK 0.125 per share of DKK 1.25 (nom), amounting to a total dividend of DKK 16,159,533.
- The Remuneration Report for 2022 was approved in the indicative ballot.
- The General Meeting authorized the Board of Directors for a period of 18 months from the date of the General Meeting to acquire up to 10 per cent of the Company’s share capital against payment which shall not deviate more than 10 per cent up or downwards from the latest listed price of the shares at Nasdaq Copenhagen prior to the acquisition.
- Ib Kunøe, Peter Skov Hansen, Sven Madsen, Karina Kirk and Per Kogut were re-elected to the Board of Directors.
- Pricewaterhousecoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab, CVR-no. 33 77 12 31 was re-elected as auditor of the Company, and pursuant to the Articles of Association the Company has just one auditor.
- The following proposals from the Board of Directors were adopted:
1.1. The proposed changes to the authorizations in Art. 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 in the Articles of Association were adopted.
Following the Annual General Meeting the Board of Directors convened and constituted itself with Ib Kunøe as Chairman of the Board and Sven Madsen as Deputy Chairman of the Board.
Ib Kunøe Søren Krogh Knudsen
Chairman of the Board CEO & President
For further information, please contact:
CEO & President, Søren Krogh Knudsen, tel :+45 70 20 50 00